Why doesn't my Lumia 1020 turn ON, only vibrates?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 1020 doesn't turn ON, only vibrates

few days ago i went to shop to get my mobile fix causr the usb port was not stable it was charging but need to hold it in a propper postion to charge.. when i went to the mobile fixing shop my battery then was about 3% (unfortunately :( ) and then turned off then he ( they guy who fix the mobile) powerd it on then it turned on then it shut down so .. then he start opening my lumia 1020 then he bring new usb port and replace it with the old one .. after that he charged the phone but it won't turn on .. just microsoft logo blinking so so fast .. so i took the phone and i got home and i plugged it on wall charger and same thing bliking so quickly and did't respond .. i changed the charger after that it didn't blink at all.. it blinked once while only just connected it (not blinking quick) only just once so i kepet it on the charged for about 3 days .. i tried many chargers and usb pc but nothing worked to turn it on.. so i went to the shop again and he opened it again and then remove the battery and then charge it with two wires (bllack and red) wires. for about hour .. but this time when keep holding power buttom only for 15 sec it vibrates once and nothing appears on screen totally dead. and when using Volume down and power buttoms for 15 sec it only vibrates once also and nothing happened and when doing hard rest by holding on volume down + power + camer bottoms at same time for 15 sec it vibreates once also an nothing happened .. so what is the problem any help and suggestion ?

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: nokia lumia 1020 won't turn on just vibrate

Sounds like the guy forgot to reconnect the screen, or damaged it while he had the phone in pieces. The vibra indicates that the phone is attempting to boot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99