Not Receiving Text Messages on latest Insider Build on the 950

gumbedamit

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I've updated my 950 to the latest Fast Insider Build and I am not getting new or old test messages. I make it a practice that after I do an update, to reset my phone, usually this works to restore my text messages. Now I'm not getting ant text messages. Anyone have this problem and have found a fix?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I've updated my 950 to the latest Fast Insider Build and I am not getting new or old test messages. I make it a practice that after I do an update, to reset my phone, usually this works to restore my text messages. Now I'm not getting ant text messages. Anyone have this problem and have found a fix?

what if you changed the sync settings such that it syncs for a different period of time? This usually triggered messages to sync.

And maybe you can check APN settings? Maybe those have changed

Madam Mimi

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm having this same issue and changing the settings did not help. There's a huge gap in the text histories for some and others are just totally missing even though I know that they were all backed up (or at least supposed to be based on setting from last phone).

gumbedamit

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok, this latest build did restore all of my IM's. FYI: you need to be in the messenger app and select the 3 dots at the bottom right to edit the settings for the messenger app. You can no longer get to it from settings...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos