I have a Nokia Lumina 635. I have repeatedly had problems with being unable to sync my email, any help?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i have a Nokia Lumina 635. I have repeatedly had problems with being unable to sync my email

It seems to sync when I first reinstall my email account information but then after I try to send an email I get that damn error message and have to remove and reinstall yet again

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: i have a Nokia Lumina 635. I have repeatedly had problems with being unable to sync my email

Which error message? Check if time/date/region are all set correctly. You can also try changing the password

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Rick B2

May 15, 2016
Visit site
I have a similar problem with one email only. I have deleted the email account on the phone and added it again. I am on windows 10 mobile preview, but this problem has been present with different builds.

I have three email accounts, one Hotmail and two with my ISP. The Hotmail and one of the ISP accounts usually sync within two seconds. The third account can either sync within two seconds, or may take up to two minutes, but mostly it is not two seconds. Sync time seems quicker with a stronger Wi-Fi signal.

My ISP has open Wi-Fi for account users across the city and I thought the problem might have been with them because there didn't seem to be a problem with my home Wi-Fi. However, my home Wi-Fi can also have the problem with just this email account. Maybe it is something in the email account name that gives the problem, but it is a frustrating problem. The first part of my email is Rick_B2 at my ISP address. Anyone any ideas please?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss