Why am I unable to turn off vibration on my Lumia Denim 1320?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Unable to turn off vibration in lumia denim - 1320

Hi Guys,

I recently did a hard reset as few of the apps were not installing. but after the rest, I'm not able to turn off the vibration in the navigation keys. I don't find the option to turn it off in the "Touch" setting. Before I use to install the "Touch" app from store and this fixed the issue. But now i'm not able to install the same App and it shows as this app is not available for your phone. i don't know what is wrong. Can someone guide me?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Unable to turn off vibration in lumia denim - 1320

Hi Guys,

I recently did a hard reset as few of the apps were not installing. but after the rest, I'm not able to turn off the vibration in the navigation keys. I don't find the option to turn it off in the "Touch" setting. Before I use to install the "Touch" app from store and this fixed the issue. But now i'm not able to install the same App and it shows as this app is not available for your phone. i don't know what is wrong. Can someone guide me?

What OS arr you on?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte