How do I make my 950XL stay on vibrate?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

950xl wont stay on vibrate after calls

When i make calls on my L950xl and finish , my phone won't go back to vibrate which is the original setting when receiving calls .
How do i make it stay on vibrate ?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: 950xl wont stay on vibrate after calls

When i make calls on my L950xl and finish , my phone won't go back to vibrate which is the original setting when receiving calls .
How do i make it stay on vibrate ?

So after finishing call number 1 and a new call comes in, the phone doesn't vibrate?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

JB6464

May 11, 2016
Visit site
Ok here is a better run down on my situation .
I always leave my phone on vibrate for receiving calls , but after i make or receive calls my phone will not go back to vibrate setting .
I have to manually press the down key on the side of the phone and reset it each time to vibrate .
In the phone settings it is set for vibrate on all calls , but even though it is set there , after each call made or received it goes back to low volume setting and the vibrate symbol goes away until it reset it to vibrate manually from the side button down key .
Can anyone explain how to fix this ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster