Lumia 950xl Warranty exchange

Mike Santagata

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Having some minor issues with my Lumia 950xl (wireless charging doesn't work, glue marks appeared under glass, phone power cycles constantly.) should I take it to the store, which is an hour away, or call it in? Purchased in November on Day One.

brash48

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Take it to the store, get one in your hands then. I did the same. 40 minute drive...but waiting for the mail to deal with this can usually lead to disappointment.

Thazal

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Do you have the whatever extended warranty they sold when you bought your phone? When my phone was acting up, I was told I couldn't exchange because I didn't have the extended warranty which I would have bought if the the employee had offered it when I picked mine up. I ended up sending mine into Microsoft's care support center and it came back and I haven't had an issue with it.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Did you buy it from the Microsoft Store? Are you within the 30-day return period? If so, I'd definitely make the trek to the store to get a new one. If you're beyond that point, they'll likely just make you mail it in anyway as part of the 1-year manufacturer's warranty, so there'd be no point going there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss