Nokia WS-2 Proximity Sensor, Treasure Tags, do they work with the Lumia 950XL?

Wic

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
I have a WS-2 tag working with a 950XL. I can locate my keys with the Gadget-App and I can locate my phone with the button of the treasure tag. It runs without any problem - except my tag's battery level is low and needs replacement. Do not know whether it consumes too much battery with the 950XL or if this is because my tag was lying too long in the warehouse before I bought it.

Wic

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Yes and no. In general it does. But practically once I come home I drop my keys on a table next to the door. But my house has solid walls and it often happens that the BT connection gets lost while I move inside the house. It was too annoying, so I disabled this notification.

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I use something similar called Beewi tracker. You can set your house or work places as "safe zone" , so it won't keep beeping when you are at home.

spiceychutney

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
One quick question, does it notify you if you leave your keys and go out of range?

Does your treasure tag still work. I just bought one and i cant get it to show in gadgets app. A few other posts mention there is a problem. Just wondered if you have an issue or not since the anniversary update? Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel