i need app locker for lumia 640

sadegetouha

May 12, 2016
Visit site
hello.....
first i am rly sry cuz i don't know where else i can ask that Q

i need app that can lock my apps like sms app and whatsapp facebook and other app

not app that make title with lock

thank you :)

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
sry but dis duz not exist on windows u will have to make do wit de lock screen pin an jus not giv de phone to otherz to uze cuz if u do dey cn see ur stuffs

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
hello.....

i need app that can lock my apps like sms app and whatsapp facebook and other app

There is an app 'Secret App Folder' which is free on MyApp Free today.It is showing up in the Store too.It might be the thing you want.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
hello.....

There are other app lockers in Store also.Quite a few are free and seem to have good reviews.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What you're looking for does not exist. Windows Phone, like iOS, does not allow apps to interfere with each other. (whether by drawing over them - like chat heads, or preventing access.)

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
What you're looking for does not exist. Windows Phone, like iOS, does not allow apps to interfere with each other. (whether by drawing over them - like chat heads, or preventing access.)

Thanks.I did not know this.I have never tried any.
What do the app locker apps found in the store do ?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks.I did not know this.I have never tried any.
What do the app locker apps found in the store do ?

The usual behavior is create a live tile that would act as a shortcut to the app in question, except it puts a passcode in the way.

It technically works, but one can easily bypass it by swiping to the All Apps list.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
The usual behavior is create a live tile that would act as a shortcut to the app in question, except it puts a passcode in the way.

It technically works, but one can easily bypass it by swiping to the All Apps list.

Thanks . I have never tried any so did not know.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
However, if you use a PIN code to prevent entry from the phone, and use the App Corner/Children's corner to allow someone else to use the phone, you won't have a problem. Better than an App Locker and more secure by a long shot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire