Thor2 Not Responding...??!!!

daknarr

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So, Windows Device Recovery Tool fails with an error message that says, "Tho2 Not responding...

Redstone has been an absolute nightmare for me with battery life, and some application crashes. Apparently there is something amiss with Windows Device Recovery tool. It freezes for a good many minutes before rendering the afore mentioned error message. Anybody else have this problem with the Windows Device Recovery tool?

lancepr

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I can not download the software package, I get error
Downloading file rm927_02540.00019.15024.38022_RETAIL_prod_signed_100_018D82_VZW-US.ffu failed.

Any suggestions?

daknarr

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, dudes! I have indeed tried a FEW softies, and then a hard reset as well. I have not tried the soft reset WHILE the phone is connected to the PC with WDRT running. Guess I'll try that next. This was a TERRIBLE build for my Icon! It has actually rendered the device unusable. Battery drain is 2-3 hours, and constant heat in the phone. Must get back to .318!

Paskal S

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
What I did was, is try to follow this tutorial, but with the same result: Timeout. In the end what I did was go to the "About" page under "System" settings, and do "reset phone". I pasted in the Thor2 command while the phone was shutting down, and it flashed the selected firmware I had downloaded :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99