Why don't I have any service on my AT&T Lumia 920 Red?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

No service AT&T Lumia 920 Red

Hello All,

I bought Nokia Lumia 920 Red (AT&T) from an other guy. after i left to my place and the phone started to lose signal, there are some places i reach the phone got 1 bar and some times 0 bar. i went to the shop to repair it and changed the antenna, the problem remains the same. its battery gets dry quick and when i play games it become very hot. i updated the the phone even to Windows 10, nothing changed. please if any help?
I am living in Rwanda we use three careers (MTN, Tigo and Airtel) but none of them works with it. it is unlocked too!

Kindly assist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: No service AT&T Lumia 920 Red

Hello All,

I bought Nokia Lumia 920 Red (AT&T) from an other guy. after i left to my place and the phone started to lose signal, there are some places i reach the phone got 1 bar and some times 0 bar. i went to the shop to repair it and changed the antenna, the problem remains the same. its battery gets dry quick and when i play games it become very hot. i updated the the phone even to Windows 10, nothing changed. please if any help?
I am living in Rwanda we use three careers (MTN, Tigo and Airtel) but none of them works with it. it is unlocked too!

Kindly assist.

Try enabling both data carrier and ROAMING in Settings. Are you using covers, cases or something similar?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12