I am having some problems with my BLU Win HD LTE..Can someone get back to me on that?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am having some problem with my BLU Win HD lte...Can someone get back to me on that?

The phone is running on WP 8.1.
It got stuck on the boot screen with an error message saying:
Recovery
Your PC/Device needs to be repaired
The boot configuration data file is missing some required information.
File:\BCD
Error code:0xc0000034
You'll need to use recovery tools.If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or USB device), contact your PC /Device manufacturer.

I tried using the windows device recovery tools but my PC does not detect the phone.
The nearest BLU service centre is like 200km away and the lumia service centre people won't even look at the phone...
Please help!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I am having some problem with my BLU Win HD lte...Can someone get back to me on that?

Have you tried putting your phone into "Flashing Mode" first and then connecting to WDRT... Please see this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ge...-recovery-tool-expanded-covers-more-oems.html

Microsoft says connect to WDRT then put the phone into flash mode, but most users seem to have better luck doing flash mode, then plug into USB, then open WDRT.

If you have an X150e there is this alternate method: http://forums.windowscentral.com/bl...lly-blu-win-hd-lte-factory-restore-image.html But I would try and force WDRT first.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Sachin Sagar

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: I am having some problem with my BLU Win HD lte...Can someone get back to me on that?

Hey!
Thanks for your help,
but I am still stuck. I am unable to get the flash mode.
I have tried all button combinations, downloaded the image and followed procedure but the system still does not detect the phone.
The phone is stuck bad. I have tried hard reset...but with no success.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire