Keyboard doesn't show up in Lumia 640 xl in Windows 10, why?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Keyboard doest show up in Lumia 640 xl in windows 10

Hi,

I am from India. Got a 640 XL 8 months back and upgraded it to windows 10 in Feb, the phone was working perfect till 2 weeks back. The keyboard doest show up at times and while typing the words don't get typed, I have to come out of the chat or msg and wait for long to get the keyboard to normal for few seconds. Even the lock scree shows black at times while trying to unlock the phone. I tried visiting 2 service center, 1st asked me to downgrade it 8.1 and the 2nd one says Windows 10 is officially not launched for 640 xl in India yet and have to downgrade. Going thru tough time.. PLS help

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Keyboard doest show up in Lumia 640 xl in windows 10

Hi,

I am from India. Got a 640 XL 8 months back and upgraded it to windows 10 in Feb, the phone was working perfect till 2 weeks back. The keyboard doest show up at times and while typing the words don't get typed, I have to come out of the chat or msg and wait for long to get the keyboard to normal for few seconds. Even the lock scree shows black at times while trying to unlock the phone. I tried visiting 2 service center, 1st asked me to downgrade it 8.1 and the 2nd one says Windows 10 is officially not launched for 640 xl in India yet and have to downgrade. Going thru tough time.. PLS help

Try first a soft reset (hold vol down + power 15 sec, your phone will reboot)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss