Ok..

my phone says that here maps and here drive is not avialble anymore for my device..

i loved this app as i could leave it open with no destination and have the audible come through with i was over the speed limit

is there any other app out there the microsoft maps doesnt go down to street view ontheirs.

any suggestions?
    06-08-2016 10:42 AM
    Ok..

my phone says that here maps and here drive is not avialble anymore for my device..

i loved this app as i could leave it open with no destination and have the audible come through with i was over the speed limit

is there any other app out there the microsoft maps doesnt go down to street view ontheirs.

any suggestions?
    only these two for now.
    06-08-2016 10:54 AM
    06-08-2016 12:27 PM
    thank you for your help. will check it ou
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-10-2016 09:13 AM
    ok.. downloaded it .. was going to download canada map.. says not enough space..i forgot i installed onthe device not the sd card.. i uninstalled and then installed on the sd card.. still get the same message???

what am i doing wrong/??

thanks in advance
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-10-2016 02:56 PM
    ok.. downloaded it .. was going to download canada map.. says not enough space..i forgot i installed onthe device not the sd card.. i uninstalled and then installed on the sd card.. still get the same message???

what am i doing wrong/??

thanks in advance
    try a soft reset and try again downloading the map
    06-10-2016 03:02 PM
    ok.. downloaded it ..
    Not sure what "it" is. Which alternate Nav APP???
    06-10-2016 04:23 PM
    Not sure what "it" is. Which alternate Nav APP???
    read the thread as i did and you will know..click on the link
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-15-2016 11:11 AM
    I have read the thread... I double checked in case I missed something before I asked what "it" refers to. I just triple checked and there is still only one link in this thread.

I'm the one that dropped the link. You quoted my link. I know what it links to: a WC Blog story about 4 different Navigation Apps. Four: Sygic, Mapfactor, GPS Voice Navigation and CoPilot.

I'm afraid I can't see your phone from here, so I still do not know which one of the four Apps from the article I linked you to you have chosen and downloaded and are now having an issue with.

So, I don't see how anyone can advise you on getting "IT" working properly.

Or did you not read the whole article? Did you just stop at the first App and pull the trigger without reading further to see if another of the four Apps would suit you better. That's my guess, you stopped reading after the Sygic entry. But why should I have to guess? What if I guess wrong? Then you'll apparently take offence to that as well.

Glad I could help. Good luck with "it."
    06-15-2016 11:49 AM
    My apologies to you for the above post. I'm in a considerable amount of pain today due to a medical condition. Still no excuse. I should not have "gone off on you" like I did.

Could you, though, state plainly and clearly what App you are trying to fix so someone who uses it might have a chance at helping you sort it out?
    06-15-2016 08:32 PM