The letter "I" not working on my Lumia 635 keyboard, any suggestions?

BarbaraTaylor

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumia 635 Windows phone. I am unable to use the letter "I" on my keyboard while in messaging. I"ve already tried resetting and updating and changing font size. Can anyone suggest how to fix this or what the problem might be? All the other letters are working!:confused:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumia 635 Windows phone. I am unable to use the letter "I" on my keyboard while in messaging. I"ve already tried resetting and updating and changing font size. Can anyone suggest how to fix this or what the problem might be? All the other letters are working!:confused:

you can't use it in landscape mode?
And does wordflow work?

BarbaraTaylor

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
The letter "I" works in Landscape mode, not in portrait mode(which is how I normally use the phone) I guess I could work around it. How do I know if wordflow is working correctly?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The letter "I" works in Landscape mode, not in portrait mode(which is how I normally use the phone) I guess I could work around it. How do I know if wordflow is working correctly?

word flow is a swiping feature where you can rapidly type words
for example you wish to type the word example
You start from the letter e and then without lifting your finger, ove from one letter to the next until the word is finished.

check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WPhADxHa5E

monedetoune

May 17, 2013
Visit site
maybe your digitizer is dead right where the I is in portrait mode. download a multitouch tester app and try to look and see whether that spot registers in the app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99