Lumia 830 stucked at loading screen

Kubotraktorista

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Hello i need a help. I have win 10 insider program (slow ring) at my lumia 830. It was working all good till today, when i did install last update.
It was downloaded and installed without problems. Until phone did reset and starts turning on. It get stucked at phase with "windows 10 logo" and after this is nothing happening at all. It is there for like 30 minutes for now without any progress. And when i tried to connect phone to PC nothing happens, i cant even see the phone there.

Can anyone help please?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello i need a help. I have win 10 insider program (slow ring) at my lumia 830. It was working all good till today, when i did install last update.
It was downloaded and installed without problems. Until phone did reset and starts turning on. It get stucked at phase with "windows 10 logo" and after this is nothing happening at all. It is there for like 30 minutes for now without any progress. And when i tried to connect phone to PC nothing happens, i cant even see the phone there.

Can anyone help please?

There was a specific Gabe's warning about that iussue. First he suggested waiting for 2 hrs, then if phone doesn't move anymore do a soft reset.
Keep charger plugged

Kubotraktorista

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
... it is for like 3 hours now with 1 interruption when we lost electricity and my phone turned off coz of went out of battery. So when we get it back, phone starts turning on but still windows logo -_-. I tried soft reset like 1 and half hour ago. Any suggestions? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel