How can I edit a calendar entry in Outlook Calendar?

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Calendar issue

I have a reminder set to go off every Tuesday at 2pm on my Outlook Calendar. Ever since getting my Lumia 640XL it goes off at 3pm instead... anyone know how to fix that?

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Calendar issue

Not to sounds stupid, but I don't know how to do that on this phone lol.

Check in:

Settings > Time & Language > Date & Time > Time Zone = "YOUR UTC Zone is set correctly" (Check here to verify: WorldTimeZone - Current time around the World and standard world time zones map of the world- 12 format)

Settings > Time & Language > Date & Time > Set Time Zone = ON

Settings > Time & Language > Date & Time > Set date and time automatically = ON

P.S. it took me a while to find it myself...so, "stupid is, what stupid does":^)

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site

How would I do that? It just says "2:00 PM" and "Every Thursday"

And it has been going off at the correct time for 2 years until I got this 640 XL.

The calendar app doesn't appear to show the event timezone. If you are on Outlook.com and edit an event you can see 'show timezone' in the details. Office365/outlook desktop app shows it too.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Check in:

Settings > Time & Language > Date & Time > Time Zone = "YOUR UTC Zone is set correctly" (Check here to verify: WorldTimeZone - Current time around the World and standard world time zones map of the world- 12 format)

Settings > Time & Language > Date & Time > Set Time Zone = ON

Settings > Time & Language > Date & Time > Set date and time automatically = ON

P.S. it took me a while to find it myself...so, "stupid is, what stupid does":^)

It is all set correctly... I guess I will try deleting the reminder and resetting it. Any other reminders I set all go off at the correct time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos