Slowly charging

AHMAD ALBAHETH

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I used microsoft adapter power for charging the device and it takes some time 4 hours to full charge, and some time the device give me notification that the charging slowly why.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
There are two types of USB power adaptors - fast and slow. Sometimes even using the wrong USB cable with the right (fast) adaptor can make a phone charge slowly.

Make sure the adaptor is rated at 1.8A or higher and you are using the cable that came with it.

sumukh phalle

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I think, it's major problem with windows 10 OS. My L640XL motherboard was damaged because of this error. But my luck, i got new motherboard because my phone was in warranty period. But now, from past 2-3 weeks, I'm facing same problem. Yesterday, I've changed my phone's charging socket, tried many chargers (also checked on 2-3 Microsoft's original chargers) but the problem is same. Now really frustrated with this error! Roll back to WP8.1, doesn't shows this error i.e. Problem is with Win10. I've wasted my time and money on this phone!

jmmigo

May 14, 2016
Visit site
me too. charging my phone with original microsoft charger or with original xiaomi charger, my phone was slow charging and touchscreen get worst. but when charge with power bank, the issue was gone.

I used microsoft adapter power for charging the device and it takes some time 4 hours to full charge, and some time the device give me notification that the charging slowly why.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786