Why does my Mail and Calendar app use 867mb ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why Mail and Calendar app uses 867mb ?

I have a big problem of dimensions with my Nokia Lumia 735. In fact, I can't download the last W10 mobile update on my smartphone because Mail and Calendar uses 867mb of my device and I can't move it on SD.
I can't understand why this app is so big, bigger than all other apps and how I can free some space. I tried to delete mails and avoid synchronize with contacts but It doesn't work.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why Mail and Calendar app uses 867mb ?

I have a big problem of dimensions with my Nokia Lumia 735. In fact, I can't download the last W10 mobile update on my smartphone because Mail and Calendar uses 867mb of my device and I can't move it on SD.
I can't understand why this app is so big, bigger than all other apps and how I can free some space. I tried to delete mails and avoid synchronize with contacts but It doesn't work.

this has been reported before and it looks like a big problem. Solutions are to remove mails, remove the account, sync a shorter period. If all this fails, a hard reset is needed unfortunately

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs