Transferring your phone contacts to a Gmail account from a Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows 8.1 phone?

Eoin Kenny

Jun 11, 2016
Visit site
Transferring your phone contacts to a Gmail account from a Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows 8.1 phone.

Hi , I want to import my contacts to my Gmail account , it doesn't seem as straight forward as I thought.Your help is much appreciated, thanks in advance,Eoin.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Transferring your phone contacts to a Gmail account from a Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows 8.1 phone.

Hi , I want to import my contacts to my Gmail account , it doesn't seem as straight forward as I thought.Your help is much appreciated, thanks in advance,Eoin.

Guess you can via pc or notebook; your phone contacts are saved in People tab in your Microsoft / Hotmail account

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Transferring your phone contacts to a Gmail account from a Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows 8.1 phone.

Originally posted by Eoin Kenny
Switched to android?
Install outlook app, or add MS account to the OS

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

on pc, go to the browser, open outlook (your email that you used in the 1020), go to people section. export contacts as csv file. Download that file
Next, open gmail, go to contacts section, click on import from csv, select the csv file that downloaded, merge them with primary contacts list

Eoin Kenny

Jun 11, 2016
Visit site

Thanks very much for your answer, cheers,Eoin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb