Is there a Selfie Stick that will work with a Lumia 950XL using bluetooth?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a Lumia 950XL and have not been able to find a Selfie Stick that will work with a Bluetooth connection. Can you help me find such a Selfie Stick?

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
There's that "Selfie Stick" app, which was released almost a year ago.
I don't use it, but I guess I just assumed it was using a common protocol, both for connection, and shutter release?

KazMori

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
I gave up on finding right camera switch,
But I use normal selfie stick, with an application called "Easy Selfie", shutter will be initiated by shouting to the phone (any word is fine)
I knew Lumia Treasure Tag (original one, ws-2) works, but itis not easy to find one on sale with reasonable price.

naleehk

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950XL and have not been able to find a Selfie Stick that will work with a Bluetooth connection. Can you help me find such a Selfie Stick?
Theres one that i found in amazon, a comment from a user who purchased this selfie stick https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SZ3QZEO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1LO7A1C4EL4X she's using lumia 640 xl, i already tried messaging her to verify it but for the mean time(while waiting for a reply), im using my bluetooth mouse(arc) as a shutter. . (putting the pointer directly to camera on screen shutter, place on tripod, pose, and take a photo) works fine for me. . .downside is that its kinda bulky. :) :)
hope this helps.

Inaam Ashraf

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site

You have to download 'Lumia Selfie' App and use it with a Bluetooth Selfie Stick (mine is Yunteng). So far it works, the only problem is that Lumia Selfie App asks for applying filters before saving so I have to manually press the 'OK' to save every image and hence can't shoot multiple images on the go.

You can't download the Lumia Selfie App directly from the store because it says 'this app is not compatible with your phone'. So, downloading this app is possible if you have previously owned/downloaded this app. If that is the case, just go to My library in the Store, find the app from the list and press the download button from the list without going to the app page.

I haven't tried the Windows Camera App with this Stick although I think it will not work....will let you know after trying.

Arthur Seaville

Jun 30, 2018
Visit site
If you are in the European continent a Bluetooth wireless selfie stick is available without any extra apps. From PNY.(make life simple). Charge up stick for 1 hour then pair up stick with phone and off you go. No problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss