Why won't my Nokia 635 with Windows 10 send MMS?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

nokia 635 with wind does not send MMS

Hi guys!
have nokia 635(unlocked) currently with windmobile. everything is working but can not send MMS. Data is on, can send regular text, already checked MMS settings with wind and everything is good.recently bought new nokia 650 and exactly the same output.put my sim into samsung phone and MMS work.
Any idea??? Maybe someone can help me because wind is clueless.
Thanks in advance

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: nokia 635 with wind does not send MMS

Hi guys!
have nokia 635(unlocked) currently with windmobile. everything is working but can not send MMS. Data is on, can send regular text, already checked MMS settings with wind and everything is good.recently bought new nokia 650 and exactly the same output.put my sim into samsung phone and MMS work.
Thanks in advance

Call carrier and ask them sending auto-config sms

TheMelonOfWater

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: nokia 635 with wind does not send MMS

Hi guys!
Thanks in advance

I had a similar issue on my unlocked Lumia 1020 with my carrier (but it was with the mobile hotspot instead.) I had all the right settings set but the hotpot would not work. What I eventually did to fix my problem with download this app from Microsoft called Access Point: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2Faccess-point%2F9wzdncrfj3ch&token=ftzrjFxM

Once it is installed you will find it in the settings app. Just set all the same MMS settings in that app and see if it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234