Time zone update

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else have issues with your 950 updating the time zone? I flew from NY to Texas and my 950 will not update the time zone. It has been working just fine until the last phone update.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else have issues with your 950 updating the time zone? I flew from NY to Texas and my 950 will not update the time zone. It has been working just fine until the last phone update.

toggle off and on auto update of time zone
Or enter it manually?

CraigCole

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Yes, it's another one of this phone's ridiculous failings. Automatic time-zone update seems to be an issue with Windows 10 and Mobile, at least for me. Neither my 950 nor my Surface Pro 4 ever display the right time zone; I have to change them manually with is just plain stupid.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it's another one of this phone's ridiculous failings. Automatic time-zone update seems to be an issue with Windows 10 and Mobile, at least for me. Neither my 950 nor my Surface Pro 4 ever display the right time zone; I have to change them manually with is just plain stupid.

and yet it also depends on how it can detect - sometimes it's the telcom that is at fault. My phone used to show the wrong time when the SIM was in but the correct time when no SIM was present and I was using wifi

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes i had the same issue..i travelled from bombay india to new york..time zone changed...but when i came back it dint change automatically..i had to do it manually...this bug needs to be addressed

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

AngryFinn

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Same here! Been travelling back and forth through various time zones in Europe last couple of days and my 950(dual-sim) does not change the zone.
It has been working, so suggestion that it is related to last update may not be entirely wrong. Manual updating a couple of times a day should not be necessary.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss