Nokia 630 will not turn on no matter what I do?

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
nokia 630 will not turn on no matter what I do..

hi so, my nokia 630 wont turn on. It keeps saying "NOKIA" on the screen, vibrates, and then turns back off. REPEATEDLY. It will not stop doing that unless i take out the battery. I tried charging it, holding down volume and power.. nothing seems to work. This happened to someone else i know with the same phone. Any suggestions to what could have happened or fix ?? mine is a year old and it just randomly had this problem yesterday.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: nokia 630 will not turn on no matter what I do..

How long did you let it charge? It's turning on, so that's a good sign.. for now

Try to let it charge overnight without disturbing it. Otherwise the windows devices recovery tool might be the way to go. Not sure if it will connect to the phone since it's stuck in the reboot phase.

There is one other way, but it's somewhat technical... and you could end up permanently bricking the device

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site

its been doing it all day yesterday and today.. last night I took the battery out, today its been charging all day still doing the same thing. Do you think if i were to get a iphone would i lose all my stuff or would it transfer? I don't think this phone is going to make it.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

its been doing it all day yesterday and today.. last night I took the battery out, today its been charging all day still doing the same thing. Do you think if i were to get a iphone would i lose all my stuff or would it transfer? I don't think this phone is going to make it.

I'm not entirely sure if the iPhone provides the option to transfer contacts/texts etc from your old phone to your new. If you have saved all of your contacts to your outlook account. From that point you can sync them to your new phone. IF you're getting a new one

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3614898?start=0

Try the windows devices recovery tool before giving up on the 630 tho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans