I am like Forest gump per Microsoft health

anon(516601)

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Lol. I does that to me too. I walked about 600 steps as measured by my moto 360 and Microsoft Health said I had done over 4000 steps. Not very accurate to say the least and definitely puts me off getting the Band 2

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Lol. I does that to me too. I walked about 600 steps as measured by my moto 360 and Microsoft Health said I had done over 4000 steps. Not very accurate to say the least and definitely puts me off getting the Band 2
The funny thing was, until today, i didnt have my band paired to my windows phone, i was using it on IOS. Which was reporting perfectly fine. i ll post a screenshot from that later.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The funny thing was, until today, i didnt have my band paired to my windows phone, i was using it on IOS. Which was reporting perfectly fine. i ll post a screenshot from that later.

maybe there's an update for the health app pending?
But you should also report the issue in feedback hub

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
maybe there's an update for the health app pending?
But you should also report the issue in feedback hub

I guess i can report one more bug....Shake to give feedback doesn't work, its enabled.
Maybe i ll shake the phone so much that it breaks and then blame it on MS? and hopefully they ll refund me.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I guess i can report one more bug....Shake to give feedback doesn't work, its enabled.
Maybe i ll shake the phone so much that it breaks and then blame it on MS? and hopefully they ll refund me.

press the volume down and power buttons for a brief moment, it will open the feedback app in the section you're on - i.e health app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb