Text option disappeared from my contact.

borg_picard

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
The ability to send a text message directly from a contact has disappeared. The numbers against the contact are mobile numbers. It is almost like the number is not being recognized as a mobile line. I have rebooted several times, I have installed latest updates, I have deleted contacts and recreated them. I have looked at apps, facebook, skype, messaging, etc., it's like the text option just disappeared. I can text directly through messaging, but that is it.
Anyone else have this problem? I am about to restore from backup, but I don't want to if I don't have to. Thanks for any help!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The ability to send a text message directly from a contact has disappeared. The numbers against the contact are mobile numbers. It is almost like the number is not being recognized as a mobile line. I have rebooted several times, I have installed latest updates, I have deleted contacts and recreated them. I have looked at apps, facebook, skype, messaging, etc., it's like the text option just disappeared. I can text directly through messaging, but that is it.
Anyone else have this problem? I am about to restore from backup, but I don't want to if I don't have to. Thanks for any help!

wait for an update for messaging - you can still message your contacts from within the messaging app

HSolo

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

Do a phone reset. I will bet you $1 million that the text option will return :) Also, it may help if you post your OS version too.....may help others to diagnose and offer advice. FYI.....Just mail me the $1 million check. I think you already have my address ;-)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Do a phone reset. I will bet you $1 million that the text option will return :) Also, it may help if you post your OS version too.....may help others to diagnose and offer advice. FYI.....Just mail me the $1 million check. I think you already have my address ;-)

somewhere in a galaxy far far away?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss