Pictures lost, no trace of them

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
My wifes L950 AT&T seems to have lost any trace of pics she took on a trip this weekend. The camera is set to save to the Patriot 128gb card, and has had zero issues since November so please dont start with the card or its storage space. Barely 10% used memory. I searched the card with 3 different recovery programs, no trace of the pics at all. The phone apparently overheated(i was not on the trip) late that day, but i cant imagine a pic she took first thing was lost when it **** down 5hrs later. Pics since have saved just fine. Any clue or others that have had this issue?

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Strange.
I've used mine to take over 1200 pics now, all saved to decent sort of higher-end SanDisk 128GB card, with no issues.
I wonder if something switched to internal storage inadvertently, and wasn't noticed for a while?
Either way though, you'd expect a decent number of files from the recovery apps.
Did you have it encrypted? That would prevent finding the "lost" files, since none of the typical Metadata would be identifiable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss