Unpleasant Experience Purchasing Lumia 650

Aeroview

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,

So...bought it on eBay. For the most part purchases on eBay have been absolutely perfect. But, there have been a couple of issues recently. As for the 650, it never came. Say whaaat? Yep. Excuses from the seller, so I started a formal dispute with Paypal. Chatted with eBay and Paypal, both were totally unconvinced by the seller's excuses and recommended formal dispute (resulting in a refund soon). The seller has about 930 reviews which normally is a good sign, but alas, scam. I will get a refund pronto says Paypal.

So purchase #2. I scouted online (UK and Ireland) and seen Amazon UK have good offers, also Misco and BT (British Telecom). I just ordered one unlocked waaaaaay cheaper than the shop. Pretty happy about that, should have it in white in a few days...

Caveat emptor

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
It's people like that whom make it difficult to sell devices on Ebay. All the time I get messages from people about my listings but they back off with their tails between their legs.... and I have only one negative review out of almost three hundred.

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for your headache! Hope you enjoy your 650. I really like mine, smooth and fluid with an excellent screen and great build quality.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss