Phone Restarting ! Again and Again

SyedMohsinXY

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 520 is behaving weird, Its resting by itself. cant access to any app!. I tired reset(both from settings and buttons), But when I reset its restarts and instead of gears, windows boots. I've also tried windows device recovery, but when switches phone screen goes red, and green for a sec, and then restart! Is there any Solution to solve this issue?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 520 is behaving weird, Its resting by itself. cant access to any app!. I tired reset(both from settings and buttons), But when I reset its restarts and instead of gears, windows boots. I've also tried windows device recovery, but when switches phone screen goes red, and green for a sec, and then restart! Is there any Solution to solve this issue?

It cuould be a corrupted eeprom. start removing battery 10 minutes, then reassemble, replug to pc and restart WDRT
If nothing change, motherboard is faulty (water? sand? fallen?) and needs assistance (consider actual 520 market value, if you an find cheap assistance)

SyedMohsinXY

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
It cuould be a corrupted eeprom. start removing battery 10 minutes, then reassemble, replug to pc and restart WDRT
If nothing change, motherboard is faulty (water? sand? fallen?) and needs assistance (consider actual 520 market value, if you an find cheap assistance)

No I was just texting with my friend. and suddenly restarted... I said "Oh no problem" But after that its restarting again and again! Its connects with pc. WDRT detects it, I downloaded Rom too! WDRT Restarts phone, Phone goes on flash mode, and suddenly restarts. and WDRT say There was a problem! etc etc. I am buying new phone today! but I was wondering i could fix it. Isn't there any other way to fix ??

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
No I was just texting with my friend. and suddenly restarted... I said "Oh no problem" But after that its restarting again and again! Its connects with pc. WDRT detects it, I downloaded Rom too! WDRT Restarts phone, Phone goes on flash mode, and suddenly restarts. and WDRT say There was a problem! etc etc. I am buying new phone today! but I was wondering i could fix it. Isn't there any other way to fix ??

If battery copper pins are clean, try Lumia Phone Test Application.... IMHO that's really a faulty motherboard

vivekTK

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
Yes the same is happening for my Lumia 520 also, I even tried to do flash command prompt using Thor2 command, it was showing error code as 393220, and error message as THOR2_ERROR_NFA_ERR_WRITE_FAIL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro