Replaced Lumia 635 isn't showing photos from the SD card in Photos app from old Lumia 635?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Replaced Lumia 635 isn't showing photos from the SD card in Photos app from old Lumia 635.

Hello, I'm hoping that I'm explaining this the best way possible.

I had a Lumia 635, until I let it die by bringing it out in the rain. All the pictures and other files were stored on an SD card.

I get a replacement Lumia 635, it did it's thing with all the settings to make it just like my first one.

Only difference, is that the photos I've had on the standard photo app on the first 635, are no longer being shown on the standard photo app on the new 635. They are there, and the SD card was definitely unaffected by the rain, and I can access the SD card with the Files App no problem.

So, what I can I do to make the original photos, from the SD card, be viewable on the standard photo app?

Or to maybe put it simply, how to make the photos app show pictures from any folder on the SD card?

This will be a big help getting this solved. I've tried google searching, but all the results are for putting photos onto the SD card....

Thank you!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Replaced Lumia 635 isn't showing photos from the SD card in Photos app from old Lumia 635.

Hello, I'm hoping that I'm explaining this the best way possible.

I had a Lumia 635, until I let it die by bringing it out in the rain. All the pictures and other files were stored on an SD card.

I get a replacement Lumia 635, it did it's thing with all the settings to make it just like my first one.

Only difference, is that the photos I've had on the standard photo app on the first 635, are no longer being shown on the standard photo app on the new 635. They are there, and the SD card was definitely unaffected by the rain, and I can access the SD card with the Files App no problem.

So, what I can I do to make the original photos, from the SD card, be viewable on the standard photo app?

Or to maybe put it simply, how to make the photos app show pictures from any folder on the SD card?

This will be a big help getting this solved. I've tried google searching, but all the results are for putting photos onto the SD card....

Thank you!

what OS version are you on?
Are your photos set to save on sd card storage?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)