650 Mozo Glam case

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
For you fellow 650 users, don't ever buy the Mozo glam case for the 650. I bought two because I thought it looked nice and it certainly does. Actually looks like the phone has no case on it because it's also so slim. The case is garbage. I bought one and the camera cutouts are off and the case is too big. The phone actually shakes like a rattle inside. I bought a second thinking maybe the first was faulty but nope, the second is actually worse! Stay clear from these things as they're expensive too. You would think mozo being their official partner it would be of high quality. Complete garbage.

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the warning. I had a mozo case for a short lived L550 I had several months ago. Made the phone feel sturdy like my old 635 and the beautiful blue color was very nice.

The case started chipping and cracking within a month...and I'm not hard on my phones. That was enough to put me off to mozo. Hope they correct their quality control.

Typing this on my 650 with a basic Incipio rubberized case which I bought with the phone 4 months ago.

Last edited:

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Don't bother. Got one for my good ladies 650 and it was crap! It was a good fit, but the silver bits were almost like they were inside out. I got money back. I'll upload a photo later. Got her a 99p clear silicon case online and it's much better, thinner, and you can see the metal (gorgeous) detailing of the phone.

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm wondering if perhaps there is a size difference between the cricket version and the unlocked from Microsoft. The two I put on the cricket version were loose and the phone would rattle. When I put them on the unlocked one from Microsoft, they were a bit better. Not great but certainly not as bad.

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I've got the gold version. It's a nice case and fits well, but mine does have a few defects in the gold painted areas. Luckily the ebay seller I purchased it from gave me a 60% refund.

My experience of Mozo's covers and cases has been quite poor. I had two of the replacement back covers for the Lumia 550, one in blue and one in orange. Both developed cracks in the corners within a couple of weeks and then began to fall apart.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss