Store app on my 950XL is not allowing new downloads

BetaRelease

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm currently on the latest fast ring build on my 950XL. Since a couple builds ago, I can no longer download apps from the store. I can search for an app but when I click download, the app crashes. I have over 6GB left of storage on my phone. I assumed that it was going to be fixed in the latest build but still no luck. I NEED to download the starbucks app. Help!!!!!!!

Robert

Damiano Pesce

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
if I sere you I should try to take off the micro sd,switch off the phone and restart,then try again to download
Hi,

I'm currently on the latest fast ring build on my 950XL. Since a couple builds ago, I can no longer download apps from the store. I can search for an app but when I click download, the app crashes. I have over 6GB left of storage on my phone. I assumed that it was going to be fixed in the latest build but still no luck. I NEED to download the starbucks app. Help!!!!!!!

Robert

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine works to my microSD, but it's flaky as all get-out with the new release.
You have to pause and restart the download, sometimes multiple times per-app, but eventually they all download.
I'm on 14393.5, and all my apps (except those that require internal storage) go to my SD.

I upgraded my SD around just after going to the Anniversary pre-release. Took me several hours of restarts to get all my apps down again, and I really don't have that many non-inbox apps. Even my inbox apps had problems, updates would start, stall, and require the same pause/restart multiple times.

Just keep going with pause/restart, I bet the Store (obviously you want this first) will update eventually, and then the same for the other apps. If you go to your "Library" view, you can multi-select, which sort of works, it's faster to start them, but if you have to restart, it's all the more painful.

I feel like the RS release is a big step back, I'm hoping no one is going to evaluate the current release, for reviews...

Sean N

May 19, 2014
Visit site
dang, Im glad i decided to search the forum before I lost my mind. Was having the same issue today after finally getting my sd card to "work". Was having the issue of it not showing up in storage. Followed this advice and boom, working again. Guess no SD card until anniversary drops officially. It wasn't properly working anyway...

Thanks a ton for the fix!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium