US Verizon Customers POLL - Will your company still buy the HP Elite x3 without a Verizon or switch?

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
OK, the HP Elite x3 is NOW moving into "shipping SOON status" - in reportedly 47 countries - WHAT will you do IF NO VERIZON OPTION?

1) SWITCH to AT&T
2) SWITCH to T-Mobile
3) SWITCH to an iPhone from Verizon
4) SWITCH to an Android from Verizon
5) WAIT for Verizon to support the HP Elite x3
6) PROTEST to HP, Microsoft and Verizon to "GIVE US" the HP Elite x3 NOW !!!

dkediger

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
What we do now: 3&4.

No indoor ATT/TMo coverage in 4 of our 5 locations.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
My Icon with W10M is working well, so no rush for a new phone yet. But, if it dies I'd really like to get the x3, so I'd drop Verizon.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
1 or 2. We are testing performance of each, by using a prepaid, no contract, month to month plan on each. It's easy and cheap to compare the AT&T and T-Mobile with Verizon's service and coverage. Everyone should compare. Verizon has been good for us for almost 20 years, but their poor attitude and support towards Microsoft customers/devices is puzzling so we'll try AT&T and T-Mobile.

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
@Moderator, please help ... I created this Thread but one of my friends said that the "poll is dead' - I tried to go in and edit but I can't seem to find how to make sure the poll is "live". When I originally created the post, a "poll dialog came up" and I filled it in a "voted" to test and it worked?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
@Moderator, please help ... I created this Thread but one of my friends said that the "poll is dead' - I tried to go in and edit but I can't seem to find how to make sure the poll is "live". When I originally created the post, a "poll dialog came up" and I filled it in a "voted" to test and it worked?

It's still allowing votes and appears to have no end date.

If your friend already voted, it would be "dead" in that changing votes appears not to be allowed.

I just voted "switch to AT&T" and it registered.

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
It's still allowing votes and appears to have no end date.

If your friend already voted, it would be "dead" in that changing votes appears not to be allowed.

I just voted "switch to AT&T" and it registered.

OK, thank you for that ... perhaps my friend didn't register?

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Large companies I worked for had already moved to At&t for cost savings and used Iphones.

They "were Verizon" and switched or someone else? I only ask, because the "general perception" is that Verizon is the absolute leader in Enterprise?

But, I haven't seen at data?

fly_branch

May 29, 2014
Visit site
They were using all Verizon. I spoke with the people that made the decision and they told me Verizon did not budge on pricing at all so they moved the entire company to At&t. We are talking thousands of phones.

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
They were using all Verizon. I spoke with the people that made the decision and they told me Verizon did not budge on pricing at all so they moved the entire company to At&t. We are talking thousands of phones.

Wow, thanks for the response! So, Verizon is just not only a "dictator" to "consumers" but apparently play the same game with large Enterprise companies!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Wow, thanks for the response! So, Verizon is just not only a "dictator" to "consumers" but apparently play the same game with large Enterprise companies!

Sounds a bit like Apple to me. Here is the iPhone and this is the price. Take it or leave it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99