used wpinternals on Lumia 1020 cyan to update w10 but here is a problem please help to solve.

gourav mopidevi

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
i'm on denim at first...used wdrt to renistall cyan...used wpinternals and bootlocked...then used mass storage and changed values to 950xl/150...installed windows insdier(fast)...searched for updates...now here is the problem..

WDRT shows some availabe version which isn't latest after installing that Lumia1020 get another update which is small but it's denim...i cant find denim version software on lumiafirmware..lumiafirmware versoin = WDRT version.
so i used WDRT version to bootlock...after all mention above procedure now if i press check for updates it downloading denim but instead of installing it showing error: the update was downloaded, but couldnt be opened. (8007000d)..

i cant find denim version ffu reason unkown...without denim verion ffu i cant bootlock it using wpinternals......what must i do now i want new windows 10 builds on lumia 1020...

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
What product code is your Lumia 1020?

The product code is printed on a tiny sticker attached to a small metal tray inside the sim slot. You can pull the tray out after removing the sim.

Some of the 1020 had Denim published OTA but never pushed to the WDRT servers. Example, the 059W473 unlocked US/Canada version. To get Denim on that one, you in fact have to use Preview for Developers. It was never published as production OTA.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Denim, in the context of the 1020, refers to the 3051.50009.1451.x version of the firmware as opposed to Cyan which was 3051.50009.1424.x

It seems that only the AT&T branded RM-877 ever got that version in WDRT, some other models have it available but only OTA.

The features included or not, aren't really part of this discussion.

gourav mopidevi

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by PepperdotNet
What product code is your Lumia 1020?

The product code is printed on a tiny sticker attached to a small metal tray inside the sim slot. You can pull the tray out after removing the sim.

Some of the 1020 had Denim published OTA but never pushed to the WDRT servers. Example, the 059W473 unlocked US/Canada version. To get Denim on that one, you in fact have to use Preview for Developers. It was never published as production OTA.

059T118....i want denim ffu because I want to hack to install windows 10, i used wpinternals to unlock bootloader it doesn't accept cyan ffu when my device on denim..i reinstall using wdrt didn't updated to denim(ota)..used cyan ffu and wpinternals unlocked bootloader,changed register,installed windows insider,selected fast...when I press to check updates it is downloading denim after preparing to install 100% error can't install because it couldn't open it with some error code....now I don't have denim ffu to unlock bootloader using it..what must I do now??

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
what I meant was that yeah, there was a "Denim update" - but there was actually nothing in there for the 1020 besides the name and firmware version change

that's true too - though cyan users couldn't install lumia camera beta because the beta needed denim firmware to be installed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)