How to connect to Reliance 4g jio sim in Windows 10 phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

As i am the user of Lumia 640 XL Lte and i am unable to find any jio app in windows store. So guys if you are using Reliance jio 4g sim in windows phone, so please guide me.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
how it is possible i m trying to use but no network or any signal show in nokia 1020 i tried many times pls can anyone help me?

for the SIM, check in settings > cellular >highest cellular connection speed - LTE should be selected
Secondly, try a soft reset
If that doesn't work, go back to the store and ask for a card that works

sujeet molawade

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Using any andriod smart phone & pc we can get the sim
But the main problem is that we can use the 4g data but can't use the calling feature
Microsoft need to upgrade the voLTE feature and need to provide myjio app & it's features.
I trust Microsoft's but Microsoft need to upgrade & need to walk with the generation. No need to change ur priority don't change the windows design & software but please provide the apps we want
Please do this needfully

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Using any andriod smart phone & pc we can get the sim
But the main problem is that we can use the 4g data but can't use the calling feature
Microsoft need to upgrade the voLTE feature and need to provide myjio app & it's features.
I trust Microsoft's but Microsoft need to upgrade & need to walk with the generation. No need to change ur priority don't change the windows design & software but please provide the apps we want
Please do this needfully

send feedback on feedback hub

The apps will be developed by the carrier, not MS, MS only develop their own apps such as office mobile apps, outlook etc

blackmass

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
There r 2 parts to jio sim "working"
1. Data 2. Voice.
Data will work on any phone that is LTE compliant.
Voice will work only on phones that r VoLTE compliant, though it is said to work through jio talk app on non VoLTE phones.

All of the above is applicable ONLY on phones that comply with jio 4g bands.
Jio is Band-40 & band-5/ band-3 in some circles.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jio

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

sidh299

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I have had a similar experience. I have a Jio SIM which I activated through my iPhone. When I insert that SIM in my Lumia 920, the phone keeps connecting-disconnecting from Jio network. In short, I am unable to access the Jio network via 920.
I have an AT&T Lumia 920 which is unlocked.
What might be wrong in this case?

Rakshith Jakati

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I am using Microsoft Lumia 950 XL and I am using JIO sim and the 4G Data is working fine. Do to any Sangeetha or any other mobile store where you can find people getting activated Jio sim for free even with out code or now even two sims are getting activated on the same Jio code. What I did is borrowed Jio code from my friend which was already used and submitted my Aadhar card and the sim got activated with in 15 min.

But in windows phone we cannot make calls.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven