Random restarts on my 950 after AU...

Jeff Merritt1

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps it could be my battery and I need to order a new one. I experiencing random reboots, sometimes endless reboots. I have hard reset multiple times and even restored twice nothing seems to be doing the trick. Any help would be appreciated. I'm about ready to throw my phone in the ocean, and get a Galaxy 7 Edge.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps it could be my battery and I need to order a new one. I experiencing random reboots, sometimes endless reboots. I have hard reset multiple times and even restored twice nothing seems to be doing the trick. Any help would be appreciated. I'm about ready to throw my phone in the ocean, and get a Galaxy 7 Edge.

maybe you can throw the phone across the ocean to me? :winktongue:

Can you check that the battery is firmly in position? A person with a similar situation found that the battery was loose and he used sheets of paper to firmly push the battery in place

Jeff Merritt1

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
It is pretty well seated in there... of course after writing the comment I didn't have any issues...I love to hate the phone. Honestly, unless The Surface Phone blows me away... this probably will be my last Windows Phone it has become masochistic to support Windows Mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven