Latest camera's colour rendering sucks. How can I downgrade to the previous Camera App?

natna

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
The last camera App that included the panorama mode, creates unnaturally saturated fluorescent blue skies and overly yellowish sunny parts of the photo. Sand gets yellow, Sunsets too orange.
The previous was ok in colour rendering.

I have the official anniversary win10 and 1053 firmware.
How can I get rid of the "faulty" version of camera app?
Is there an easy way to do so?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The last camera App that included the panorama mode, creates unnaturally saturated fluorescent blue skies and overly yellowish sunny parts of the photo. Sand gets yellow, Sunsets too orange.
The previous was ok in colour rendering.

I have the official anniversary win10 and 1053 firmware.
How can I get rid of the "faulty" version of camera app?
Is there an easy way to do so?

you can't go backward - are you selecting the right white balance profile? Sunlight?

natna

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I don't think it's a wb issue.
Supposedly it is.
If I have to choose the right wb mode everytime, I should quit using a cameraphone as an imaging tool...
The moment is already gone. Perhaps I have to carry my proper enthusiast compact camera with me.

Blomsternisse

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
For me it was basically the opposite. The older firmware/os took photos with warmer colors and the newer with slightly less warm. On the other hand, the newest os produces pictures where the green colors are way too colorful. It has a real unnatural feeling to it. The iPhone is still the best camera phone in my humble opinion. Good colors, decent quality, shoots photos really fast, etc.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't think it's a wb issue.
Supposedly it is.
If I have to choose the right wb mode everytime, I should quit using a cameraphone as an imaging tool...
The moment is already gone. Perhaps I have to carry my proper enthusiast compact camera with me.

just keep checking for new app updates every few days - maybe they changed the algorithm and if the feedback is bad from users, they can change it back. You have the feedback hub installed? For submitting feedback on anything about the phone OS and apps

natna

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Ι've installed the 189 update.
Microsoft camera still produces unatural colors.
Touch to focus is still really unreliable in low light.

Thank God I've bought ProShot. I'm shooting with saturation at -1 or -2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb