Can't add people on Lumia 650

vickyh123

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
When I click on people and then the + button it briefly shows a page with add photo but then the app closes. I've tried turning it off and on again and updating all the apps. The phone is new today.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
When I click on people and then the + button it briefly shows a page with add photo but then the app closes. I've tried turning it off and on again and updating all the apps. The phone is new today.

Do you add correctly your ms account? check settings if it needs attentions.

Soft reset means holding power button till phone vibrates, it's different from rebooting.
Which Windows build you got? Go to Settings, type Info , and tell us

vickyh123

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
Do you add correctly your ms account? check settings if it needs attentions.

Soft reset means holding power button till phone vibrates, it's different from rebooting.
Which Windows build you got? Go to Settings, type Info , and tell us

We have added the ms account with no issues and have signed in. Tried a soft reset and it didn't work. The OS build is 10.0.10586.107

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
We have added the ms account with no issues and have signed in. Tried a soft reset and it didn't work. The OS build is 10.0.10586.107

That explains a lot. Your phone must update to anniversary update, and then all core apps . Are you under wifi coverage?
A phone is like a notebook : when out-of-the-box, they must be updated to last versions.
Goto Settings -> Updates, and check, and let it make its work. That' could take some hours, including apps updates obviously. (phone is pretty fast, but that's a massive upgrade)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos