All Sounds at Lowest Vol.

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Sounds of Notifications, Reminders, Alarms, all have disappeared since last week and I noticed they play but at lowest possible volume that i cannot change. What update did this? Any solution? Thanks.:crying:

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Alarm Sound: Starts at lowest vol. then increases. A very very nice and thoughtful feature.:kiss::smile:
Reminders & Notifications I guess need a soft reset. I am working on them.

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
After few more days the whole 950XL was silent, no reminders, no notifications, no sound. I suspect the last WP10 update had some bugs and could not install properly. That's the reason many users are reporting apps malfunction after Anniversary update. I tried all I could to no avail and finally had to have a hard reset. After hard reset I am noticing changes in wording of several SETTINGS options that were not there after Anniversary update. So I concluded that Anniversary update was not programmed properly by WP10 computer programmers. Hard reset usually causes 2 to 3 days or more waste of my time to reset all thing back together like email accounts, passwords of many web links, etc.

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I had the same experience after a Factory reset.
It seemed like the update only took full effect after the reset.
So many new options and changes, I lost track, basically got a new phone after the reset.

My Wfe's Note 4 got the MM update last night. I suggested a Factory Reset, but as she said, "Most users won't do that"
She doesn't have any problems, is not interested in "new" features. We left it as is till a problem shows up requiring a reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786