OMG!! Slacker is discontinued on WM!!

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
This is just great! Slacker has discontinued its services for WM! I fired up Slacker today to stream in my car and I get a message saying that Slacker is no longer serviced for this device! Like WTF another app dropped in WM! I luved listening to slacker in my car and now I have to use spotify which I'm not too crazy about... wonder how long that is going to last....

mas9973

May 18, 2012
Visit site
This is just great! Slacker has discontinued its services for WM! I fired up Slacker today to stream in my car and I get a message saying that Slacker is no longer serviced for this device! Like WTF another app dropped in WM! I luved listening to slacker in my car and now I have to use spotify which I'm not too crazy about... wonder how long that is going to last....

So far, It's still working on my Lumia 950XL Dual SIM.

Last edited by a moderator:

rusty502

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Do you have a subscription?......I do believe that they are discontinuing their free service.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Do you have a subscription?......I do believe that they are discontinuing their free service.

no, now that I recall I was using their free sevice, but are they doing that for all devices ex: ios/ android or is it only for WM that they discontinued the free service?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte