Anyone got this working on AT&T with Windows 10

jacksonmf

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I am interested in getting this phone as they can be found very cheaply and looks to have good specs. I want to use this on cricket wireless (at&t owned and uses their towers) in the US. I have read the posts on upgrading to Windows 10 and it looks like you can unhide the MMS settings so it will work with other carriers. Am I missing something? Does anyone run this phone on Windows 10 with a carrier other than Verizon? Does it work well and can it be used as a daily driver?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm not sure how you intend to get Windows 10 on the phone as it isn't a supported device.
There are hack routes, but I can't imagine Win10 runs great otherwise it would still be part of the Insider program.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I own the Ativ SE. I have also successfully used it on AT&T up to the newest Windows 10 Mobile insider build .105. I only use it as a temporary device when I need to.

You will never get 4G LTE on it. Also know the registry editor is your friend, if you want it to work well enough on AT&T, minus the LTE part. You will need to know how to correct the needed registry setting to get AT&T MMS working.

I would not say it works perfectly on the W10M insider builds, but it that is what you get with a beta updated OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3