eBay App Notifications Lost

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Even after update .189 I don't have eBay app listed in background apps and consequently its notification sounds also are not found under Settings>>...>>Sounds. Anyone else experienced this behavior? eBay app was working fine prior to Anniversary update.:unhappysweat::grincry:

PJL99

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Even after update .189 I don't have eBay app listed in background apps and consequently its notification sounds also are not found under Settings>>...>>Sounds. Anyone else experienced this behavior? eBay app was working fine prior to Anniversary update.:unhappysweat::grincry:
As I mentioned in another reply to you, there is something strange going on with your phone. You seem to be complaining about many notifications issues, but others are not.

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Did you wipe your phone before updating to AU? No? shhhhhh yes yes I know it WAS working. shhhhhhhhh itll be ok. Wipe your phone and DO NOT restore from a backup. Start fresh, its ok. Not to mention, eBay abandoned that app in 2007 it seems. Just pin the mobile site to your start and watch for emails on wins and sells. I know I KNOW.... itll be ok. Shhhh shhhhh there there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos