AT&T 950 OTA firmware appears to be available now

stocktiki

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Just checked update status, and phone reports "MICROSOFTMDG Update for Windows Phone." I think this might be the firmware update. Downloading now.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing it too, just gotta wait till I'm back on WiFi

BTW, how big is the file? Or do you have to DL over WiFi because they're worried about the data connection dropping out mid-stream o_O

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Well, I still get WiFi dropouts and Bluetooth still thinks its connected to the car if my band 2 is in range..... Oh well.

CraigCole

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Downloading on my AT&T 950 right now. I'm excited about DTTW. Hopefully this update fixes some of the phone's other chronic woes; I doubt it will but who knows, maybe Microsoft got something right this time around.

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
This update total messed up my camera. I did the OTA update for my ATT 950 and now my camera is useless taking pictures for anything more then 3 feet away. It was working great until this update came out. I have done the reset a few times. That did not seem to help. whenever I touch the screen to try and focus on that part my camera has a slight wobble and warp to it. Its very strange How can I go back to the previous update or fix my camera?

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
This update total messed up my camera. I did the OTA update for my ATT 950 and now my camera is useless taking pictures for anything more then 3 feet away. It was working great until this update came out. I have done the reset a few times. That did not seem to help. whenever I touch the screen to try and focus on that part my camera has a slight wobble and warp to it. Its very strange How can I go back to the previous update or fix my camera?

I also had a camera issue this morning... the actual JPGs had .thumb at the end.... that with my existing issues that were supposed to be fixed (wifi/bluetooth) I think I may just hard reset soon... :(

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I also had a camera issue this morning... the actual JPGs had .thumb at the end.... that with my existing issues that were supposed to be fixed (wifi/bluetooth) I think I may just hard reset soon... :(

My phone was working fine before this update. My camera is worthless now. I have not had a chance to check WiFi or Bluetooth yet.
Here is a video of what I get when I try the touch the screen to focus on that area. You can see the screen wobble.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AkWlpOMPalJnoIIflHPTIR-GWJv5ig

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss