Lumia 640xl ...what is the wrong?

Indranil Jana

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Dear sir. Can some one please confirm about my query..?
I bought a phone lumia 640xl over a year ago that was only 3g enable phone and the price was 15k (india) . And now Microsoft launch same model with a another version named it "640xl lte" with same price tag. So why you people play game with us? Why not you people provide same thing at same price?
Also is there any option to avail this let enabling on my phone ? I also update my phone. But i do not found any 4g lte option in sim or network settings..pls help

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Dear sir. Can some one please confirm about my query..?
I bought a phone lumia 640xl over a year ago that was only 3g enable phone and the price was 15k (india) . And now Microsoft launch same model with a another version named it "640xl lte" with same price tag. So why you people play game with us? Why not you people provide same thing at same price?
Also is there any option to avail this let enabling on my phone ? I also update my phone. But i do not found any 4g lte option in sim or network settings..pls help

Microsoft has launched both the model on the same time, in march 2015. You possible didn't knew about it back then, but no Microsoft isn't cheating or playing games with anybody.

You cant enable it on your device because it does not support LTE bands no future updates are going to enable this because this is a hardware restriction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05