L928 browser crashes on WP8.1

GS100

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
browser crashes on my 928/WP8.1 are getting worse and worse. More than 50% of the websites I visit frequently crash after a few minutes of reading/scrolling down the page. Are others having this? Is there any fix for it?

I still think WP is the best phone OS out there (after owning iOS and android) but MS lack of even bug fixes for years is severely straining the goodwill of even a strong evangelist like me. I can accept that an old phone like a 928 can't get WM10, but it is pathetic that they don't release any bug fix updates.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
browser crashes on my 928/WP8.1 are getting worse and worse. More than 50% of the websites I visit frequently crash after a few minutes of reading/scrolling down the page. Are others having this? Is there any fix for it?

I still think WP is the best phone OS out there (after owning iOS and android) but MS lack of even bug fixes for years is severely straining the goodwill of even a strong evangelist like me. I can accept that an old phone like a 928 can't get WM10, but it is pathetic that they don't release any bug fix updates.

wp 8.1 cant be much stable that what it is today, every os after a brief while gets sluggish and comes up with random glitches. You can try a soft reset to fix such minor bumps, or you can opt for an hard reset to begin afresh. :)

for soft reset press and hold volume down + lock key until phone vibrates.
but it is pathetic that they don't release any bug fix updates

development period and support fo windows phone 8.1 is over. You cant except an update for an outdated OS. With the dimishing number of apps from wp 8.1 store i strongly recommend you to look for other options in the market, like the elite x3 its a great smartphone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos