Help, India/Chennai Microsoft Care center

lkpchennai

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello, IRIS scanner in my Lumia 950 xl stopped working, tried resetting SW etc and finally decided to visit MS care center (India/Chennai/Velachery). After repeating the same same process they decided to send it to service center for fixing the iris scanner issue!! It was sent on 03Sep and supposed to come back after 7 working days!! Have been waiting forore than 3 weeks still it's with service center. Whenever I call the MS Care center, just get a lousy update 'Sir, we are yet to receive the phone from service center 😬'...... This is keep on going for last 2 weeks!!
Day by day I am losing my patience, no clue about whom to escalate.. Appreciate your guidance..

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
you could try contacting Microsoft india on twitter.. Or escalate the issue by dropping a mail on their email address. Also you could threaten the service center , of why such a delay is going on without no updates and constant denial by the service center that the devcies is not yet at their disposal.

I dont think there is anything you could to more that this, i have never faced this and i am only answering this based on my knowledge on how to proceed in such situations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb