Missed the Windows Logo on my Mozo Cover...

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Since I missed having a Windows Logo on my Mozo Back and I always keep a clear case on the device I decided to use some ingenuity.
Turned out much better than I thought it would.
Sorry for the quality of the pictures. They were taken with my old iPhone 6plus that hasn't been in use for almost a year now! Also sorry for the phone not being the cleanest. I need to do a quick clean in the next couple days. :)

untitled_zps2aepxnmb.png

untitled2_zpsvxw6u9kw.png

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
its the clear over the Mozo that has the win logo... I don't think that's a good idea as the phone will get heated up rather quickly with just doing anything non intensive... I posted a pic awhile back of my flip case with a windows metal-ish logo that I bought for like 2 bucks and it looks awesome (IMHO) and professional... I'll try to find the pic of it and post it here

122406d1455658061t-wp_20160216_15_21_51_rich_li.jpg

EDIT: here is the thread if you're interested http://forums.windowscentral.com/microsoft-lumia-950-xl/411773-little-hobby-cheap-project.html

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
It's actually a mozo cover with a clear case. But I placed a Windows logo between the two. It's actually just a decent quality print on paper. But you would never know looking at it. It looks like its supposed to be there. I am very happy with it and glad to have a logo on the back of my phone again. 🙂

Y C Neo

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi cnashx, does the clear gel case fit perfectly over the Mozo case? I've bough quite a few clear gel case but none fit perfectly over the Mozo leather and wood case...

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi cnashx, does the clear gel case fit perfectly over the Mozo case? I've bough quite a few clear gel case but none fit perfectly over the Mozo leather and wood case...

I don't understand why you would want to do this? several people have reported heating issues by doing this, secondly why would you want to cover a nice backing?

Y C Neo

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I know the heating issue, but I'm planning to use the phone for long, Mozo case does not provide any protection to the screen, I need some level of protection.

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
It fits fine. First time I put it on it was a little tight but it loosened up over time. I have had a case on over the mozo for almost a year with no issues with overheating...

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I know the heating issue, but I'm planning to use the phone for long, Mozo case does not provide any protection to the screen, I need some level of protection.

well that clear case does not provide any protection to the "screen" neither... and it will only function to make your phone over heat and then the phone will run like crap and then you will open another thread saying how crappy your phone is working and problems blah blah blah LOL

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Ew! Ugly! If you want protection, remove the Mozo and put this one over your stock cover. What good is the Mozo leather if you can't touch it?

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
just received my mozo from a fellow member and I put my stickers on and it looks great! IMHO... the letters are metallic like the sides of the back so it goes really well together!

Mozo back windows10.jpeg

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
This is gross.

what a stupid broad statement .... atleast explain yourself, are you referring to my post or the OP? why do you think its gross? and I think calling it gross is such a rude and exaggerated response... like seriously could you be more rude?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium