Urgently needed: a WDRT version somewhat LOWER than 3.10.24401

Ektalog

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
In my recent post warning about a hard reset under Windows 10 in two of my Blu Win Jr LTE phones, I mentioned that WDRT failed to recover the phones. when I used version 3.10.24401 which appears to be the latest. (I should add that WDRT did not even recognize these 2 phones NOR any other unaffected similar ones.)

On the web, I find no instance of this issue happening to others. It seems like most everyone was able to recover the same phone model with WDRT. A thought is that perhaps no one had used WDRT v3.10.24401, which is VERY recent. Therefore, could it be that this version of WDRT is failing where previous ones worked?

I could try to use another recent, but previous, version. However, I can't find one that I can download. I've seen that version 3.9.2070 and even 3.4.34 worked. Would someone be willing to give me a copy of any of these to try? (Microsoft doesn't offer the options of getting older versions.)

The urgency is because I need to try this very promptly...Hurricane Mathews is bearing on us here in Florida and an extra working phone could come in handy...and not just for "Flashlight", LOL!

Thanks!

Ektalog

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the input. I had already tried it, and much more. Even tried installing it on several different PC's (Win 8.1, Win 10, Win 10 with Anniversary Update) with nary a difference.

What bugs me is that this version of WDRT fails to recognize even my other Blu Win Jr LTE phones with Win 10, which are fully operational, not bricked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs