how to get spare battery for lumia 950 xl

Syd Patyl1

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I want to take a spare battery. Microsoft services said that the production of this accesories are stopped so now from where can I get the battery. the main battery of this mob is ****ed up now I can't able to use ma mob. Plz help

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Matjaz Erj

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

Syd Patyl1

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you very much too all off you friends is there any issues faced while payment and delivery from aliexpress because i am new to dis site

Syd Patyl1

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you very much too all off you friends is there any issues faced while payment and delivery from aliexpress because i am new to dis site.

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Shouldn't be any trouble at all. If they r delivering to Serbia (across half the globe) and pretty darn fast, then India will be a snap.

BMT001

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Make sure you get a real Microsoft battery. I bought one on Ebay. It is a MS knockoff put in my phone to charge. Won't work or charge. In fact the fit wasn't quite right either. But that's what I get for China import via Ebay. I should have just spent the extra $10 and bought on Amazon. But live and learn. Now I have purchased 5 different color battery backs and 2 cases from Chine via Ebay. They are all perfect even the chi charging works. So be leary if it's to cheap it's probably junk.

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
You better watch out because Amzaon especially Amazon.ca recently has many eBay sellers selling fake batteries and other products with prices higher than eBay. I paid hefty for a Lexar 128GB SDXC and ended up losing most my vacation photos on my brand new 950XL that of course had a lot of bugs early this year. :angry:

Make sure you get a real Microsoft battery. I bought one on Ebay. It is a MS knockoff put in my phone to charge. Won't work or charge. In fact the fit wasn't quite right either. But that's what I get for China import via Ebay. I should have just spent the extra $10 and bought on Amazon. But live and learn. Now I have purchased 5 different color battery backs and 2 cases from Chine via Ebay. They are all perfect even the chi charging works. So be leary if it's to cheap it's probably junk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12