Restore Data inside Apps on new Windows Phone

Piyush Gupta9

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
I have bought a new Windows Phone (Lumia 950) after my previous phone (Lumia 925) died and want to restore data within Apps on the new Phone. After restoring the phone using Microsoft Account Backup, I have all of my settings and Apps sync'd on the new phone, but any data from inside the App is missing (Ex: Different notes in the Notepad App, Game level in some Gaming app). It looks like all the Apps are installed as fresh applications and don't have any of the old data.
Can someone point to a way to restore the data from within the applications from my previous phone to the new one.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
this restoration on windows 10 happens while installing the game , the device checks for any progress on the account if found it is restored. Have you checked that your internet connection is on while running the game for the first time, because some games can restore data that time too.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Additionally, this is also app dependent. Some apps do have the option to backup and restore app information. I don't know about games but the apps that don't have that option will not restore your information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb