Gestures Beta App

huecobros

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Is this app compatible with the lumia 650? installed it but i get a screen telling me it doesnt work in that version of Windows

im in the insider fast ring btw

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
OK... It was just a guess anyway on why you would have gotten the invite to try Gestures Beta.

I've been on 10 for awhile and can't remember if that happened to me or not.

Hope you are enjoying the Lumia 650 though.

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I just joined the Fast ring on my Lumia 950 XL and installed build 14965 and I got two notifications about Gestures Beta when the phone started up. I was upgrading from the latest Production build. There was a place-holder for the icon in the popup and there was no notification in Action Centre afterwards. The first one said something about trying out Gestures Beta and the second suggested providing feedback for it. I used to use the old Gestures Beta on my Lumia 925 but I've never had it installed on this phone and haven't restored a backup for a long time. I'm hoping that this was a mistake but that they are working on a new version of the app for Windows 10 Mobile. Mind you, I'd expect those gestures to be baked into the OS rather than released as an app, so I'm a little confused.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077